- Manage the software development team, establish internal communication with other teams, ensure the team is fulfilling their goals and product releases are on time.
- Create development plans and career opportunities for direct reports and high potential leaders. Hold open and honest conversations about individual strengths and development areas.
- Have excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to interact with business stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Assist team with feature prioritization, work load distribution, technical feasibility, development approach and associated resource/effort planning.
- A minimum education qualification of B.E/B.Tech in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 10+ years relevant IT experience comprising of managing and leading software development teams.
- Strong prior experience as Software Engineer with excellent programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, multi-threading and algorithms.
- Experience with Java, Web technologies, UI technologies and databases, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with rule-based, microservices and event-driven software architecture styles.
- Working knowledge in UNIX/Linux environments.
- Experience with AWS cloud environment and VMWare environment.
- Understanding of continuous integration testing frameworks.