This job posting is no longer active
- Designs, defines and implements requirements for complex systems and subsystems.
- Prepares studies and analyzes existing systems in aspects of performance, power, CPU utilization.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves program deficiencies.
- BS/MS in Electrical / Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in development of firmware based products or systems
- Experience in RT/embedded systems
- Experience in CPU or ASIC design - big advantage
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Working as a team member, both in local team and outside the team
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills