This job posting is no longer active
- Manage NAM and LAR Demand Planning Team to maintain NAM and LAR CSF that reflects fill rate and channel level management, incorporates inputs from Sales, Pricing team, Stat / projection model and CPFR, and supports Allocation, Supply Constraints and Financial goals.
- Oversee hosting of Monthly L2 meeting, including highlighting of gap to MRF attainment, providing latest projection on Ship In and Sell Thru while maintaining WOS within acceptable range.
- Identify risk and opportunities based on bottoms up projection as well as TAM and share assumptions.
- Facilitate communication between CPFR, Supply Chain, POM, Sales, and Business Operations for planning of major events such as BTS, Holiday season, and assortment changes.Hold weekly meeting with CPFR, LAR sales Team and contact NAM RSMs on as needed basis to make sure their actions are aligned with MRF attainment.Oversee hosting of Retail Life Cycle Management meeting (aka NPI meeting), and communicate NPI and EOL actions to all regions.
- Manage batch process for WW mass change for speedbump.
- Review Statistical Forecasting Output / Dashboard to identify opportunities to increase scope of auto-copy.
- Review NAM and LAR forecast accuracy and bias, and Identify continuous improvement opportunities in forecasting process.
- Develop and / or maintain analytical and communication tools (Dashboard, QoQ / YoY Projection file, Weekly Summary, etc) to support NAM/LAR DP team and internal customers for decision making.
- Contribute to MRF setting process by highlighting gap to CSF and providing historical trend plus outlook based on L2 discussions.
- Work with BU’s Business Operations group and Supply Chain to improve supply for NAM and LAR where needed.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field