We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Client Solutions is constantly innovating to ensure Western Digital's products are actually providing solutions to customer challenges. This group helps customers store, manage, share, protect, and experience their content.
This product management position will be in the Client Solution's Core Product Management, managing all SanDisk USB product lines.
Opportunity to create new products, working with cross functional team from ID, Mechanical engineering, system engineering to bring USB product to life.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The individual will be responsible for managing entire USB product line, managing product lifecycle from concept to launch to EOL.
- Define and write product requirements documents and end user use case scenarios
- The individual will understand competition, market situation, and customer trends to make impact on roadmap decisions
- Quarterly updates of competitive positioning and project updates
- Understand overall cost of product line, review BOM, and make effort to increase profitability of product line.
- Product advocate and product/technical expert as needed
- Contribute to product positioning, value proposition and product differentiation strategy
write clear MRDs and communicate requirements (cost target, ID direction, performance, and other related specifications)
- Track new product schedule
- Roadmap management and communication
- USB Product manager will be responsible to evolve product roadmap/portfolio.
- Bachelor’s in related field/8+ yrs experience