This job posting is no longer active
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct interface and communication with Worldwide Enterprise Sales and Sales Management maintaining accurate reporting and Salesforce cleanliness on the team’s behalf.
- Complete POS reconciliation for Incentive Purposes, timing is dependent on the individual’s Incentive plan.
- Identify and drive operational improvements for the team, including optimizing resource allocation across sales teams, measuring progress against business goals, and facilitating management discussion and decisions.
- Able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events.
- Provides financial modeling and analysis to drive critical business decisions.
- Prepares sales analytics in support of Weekly and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Provide reporting and dashboard management for the Sales, the Business Unit, and Marketing Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 1-2+ years of analytical experience in a sales, sales operations, business operations, or supporting environments.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with CRM Tools like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacles to accomplish requested tasks.
- Works collaboratively across various functions including Business Operations, Finance, Sales Operations, etc.
- Has the ability to react quickly in a fast-pace environment, willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorm to execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to influence others effectively.