We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In this position, the individual will be responsible to develop NAND memory trim, push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory which is used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
• The individual will be responsible for defining, developing, executing, and automating NAND flash memory reliability test; analyze & report data following predefined test flow.
• The individual will communicate & work with members from process, design, reliability, and system groups to ensure timely product device support, memory qualification, and ramp of volume production
• In this position the candidate will be part of a team that sits at the hub of activity between storage business units, technology development, and manufacturing.
• This position requires an MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field, and 10+ years of relevant experience.
• This position requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process, and reliability, as well as circuit design. NAND flash memory device and physics knowledge is also a must.
• C/C++/Java Programming and Perl/Python Scripts.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Ability to analyze problem and work independently as required
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.