We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Development of the new standard cells from scratch and maintain/support of existing libraries
- Implementation different cell classes for low power, high performance and/or small area for realistic demands
- Characterization generation of the libraries over different PVT corners with both schematic and post layout netlists
- Modeling of any new & existing cells to support synthesis and PnR, simulation & signoff tools
- Built complete spice deck/input file to run simulation
- Must be familiar with the usage of at least a simulator like HSPICE or SPECTRE
- Automation of manual tasks to reduce the overall time and effort spent, and to minimize mistakes
- Built scripts to run standard cell characterization simulations and to collect/extract the result data from simulation
- Must be able to view simulation waveform to debug or verify data result
- Solid and well understanding the fundamental concepts of basic logic gates, registers simple functional blocks
- Experience to work with logic designer, custom circuit designers to come up the specification for standard cells
- Checking layout and working with mask designers to make sure drawn cells to follow rules/requirement for standard cell layout
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work, design flows and reports
- Complete ownership of entire library development process
- Experience of EDA tools used SPICE simulators, Cadence Virtuoso schematic/layout editors
- Excellent skills in programming and scripting languages like csh, Python, Perl or TCL
- Knowledge of: SPF/Design Compiler/Prime Time/ICC/ICC2
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering with 2+ years of experience OR Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering with 4 years of experience
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.