We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build robust web and desktop applications
- Implement new UI features from initial design through delivery
- Work with users, product management, and designers to define what they want, what they need and what can be delivered
- Continuously learn and master the latest industry standards and technology
- Relentlessly pursue the creation of better experiences for our customers
- 5+ years of browser development and 1+ years of Node.js experience.
- Deep experience with React and Redux
- Expert-level browser skills and API knowledge (browser storage, DOM, cross-browser support, CSS, HTML5)
- Experience writing unit tests and using code quality tools
- Capable of tuning perceived and actual loading performance in browsers.
- Experience delivering a React Native application to real end users in production.
Located in beautiful, downtown Redwood City, next to Caltrain.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.