* Requires MS/ME/MTech degree in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with 4-10 years of related experience.
* Strong knowledge in Semiconductors, Electronics Circuit Design & Analysis is a must
* Hands - On Experience with Lab Bench Equipment (DSOs, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers) is a must
* Background in Semiconductor Mfg Processes, Flash Memory Architecture and Operation is a plus
* Knowledge of IC Test Methodologies, Communication Protocols such as USB, SATA, SCSI etc is a plus
* Strong background in Statistics, Data Analysis is a must
* Programming skills in C, C++ is a must and Java/Python is a plus
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
* Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills