Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Executive Assistant will play a vital role in managing productivity and effectiveness of the HR organization. High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, problem-solving, proactive planning, persistence and diplomacy are required to manage executive calendars and travel. A high degree of discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is required. Must play a leadership role with the Administrative support teams across the company.
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership on strategically manage Calendar and Travel
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Proactively solicit agendas, attendee lists and attendee preparation
- Assistance on tracking and driving completion of key deliverables and follow-ups on outstanding issues
- Coordination of staff activities such as regular one-on-ones, staff and all hands meetings, including capture and tracking of action items and follow-ups
- Planning and coordination of offsite events
- Manage office purchasing requisitions, expense reports and facilities requests
- Maintain contact database and group email lists
- Coordinate AV and IT requirements for video conferences and webcasts.
- Assist with formatting, editing and consolidation of presentations and other Office documents.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience as an assistant supporting VP-level executives
- Proficient with PC/Mac and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proactive and energetic handling multi-priority complex issues with poise and grace
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and ask questions