Over half the world's data is entrusted to our technologies.
Join our Data Management group as an EDQ Technical Architect
Ideal candidates will have following experience:
- Development and Administration on Oracle EDQ/P. Strong understanding of Oracle (Cloud preferred) Product Data Hub (PDH) around management of Product attributes, Item Catalog, and alternate catalogs
- Experience in Fusion product technology stack
- Customization and Extension experience in Cloud SCM modules
- Strong skillset in interfacing Product, BOM, Change Orders data into Cloud PDH using various techniques. Oracle Agile to Oracle PDH interface experience.
- Good understanding of TCA/ Customer Data model
- Experience in modelling complex customer hierarchy and inter relationships in Oracle Sales Cloud Customer Data management (CDM) module especially for B2B business and Hi-Tech Industry
- Ability to configure matching rules for de-duplicating Customer Data
- Strong understanding of Survivorship rules and configuring CDM for Standardization and Matching rules
- Experience In Address standardization
- Integration experience of CDM with EDQ/FDQ Integration experience with DNB and Data enrichment solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle DAAS services
- Implementation experience on Oracle Cloud CDH from ground up
- Familiar with challenges in Customer Data integration across mergers and acquisitions.
- Good knowledge of Data profiling, Advance Matching, Dashboards, Case Management modules
- Development experience in configuring/customizing rules in CDEP (Customer Data Extension Pack)
- Hand on experience in working with Oracle ODI/Informatica ETL. Ability to develop complex ELT/ETL interfaces connecting to multiple sources and perform complex transformations
- Experienced in writing complex PLSQL/SQL packages and functions
- Must have general knowledge of related Oracle modules such as Order Management (OM) and OM Cloud. Understanding of Data architecture and enterprise data modelling
- Must be flexible and is not afraid of venturing into new territories
- Has excellent time management skills: Prioritization and execution with minimal supervision
- Passionate collaborator who seeks win/win relationships while adhering to core corporate values
- (Nice-To-Have) Able to map the data/processes across Oracle and SAP ERP for customers and products
- (Nice-To-Have) Experience on customer and product data migration from SAP to Oracle.
- MDM solution implementations and operational support in at least one or more: hub, registry, custom etc., from design to deployment and sustain
- Presentation and communication skills to engage end users, management, and executives as required.
Location: San Jose, CA