What You Do:
- Outbound prospecting in assigned territory to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns, and target account prospecting in the enterprise b2b market segment
- High volume cold calling through use of Power Dialer technology
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for outside sales Account Executives
- Work with Partners and Resellers on new prospective markets and clients; execute outbound calling campaigns to set qualified meetings
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Account Executive qualified meetings
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Insidesales.com & power auto dialer, business intelligence tools and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Tegile Storage
- Array value proposition and positioning.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, competitions positioning within the marketplace.
- Continually keep up with current storage trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news