SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
The modelling group provides high-performance C++ models of ASIC devices to use in firmware development and test. These models provide a valuable shift-left for development teams throughout the company and act as a bridge between many different teams around the world. We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated ASIC simulation and verification engineer. Working with the modelling team internally as well as the verification team within the ASIC development group, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving improvements in ASIC models through improvements in verification processes and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the definition and management of appropriate verification specifications, processes and routines, helping to ensure they are up-to-date and fit for purpose, liaising very closely with representatives of the ASIC organisation in key sites globally
- You will contribute to the development and improvement of documentation relating to the ASIC simulation and verification specifications and related processes
- You will contribute to the technical evolution of the modelling group’s automated test infrastructure, suggesting appropriate technical changes, process improvements or other efficiencies to improve the service offered to users and the value delivered to the business
- You will be experienced in Python and C++
- You will be proactive and flexible, capable of working in a role where priorities can change frequently
- You will be comfortable working with distributed teams and liaising with other groups within the global WDC organisation
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent
- 7 years of experience, ideally in a similar or related role with significant exposure to ASIC verification test development
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||