Location: Pasir Gudang WD Media Office
Req ID: JR-0000038350
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work close with TMOD in corporate training plans and aligning with corporate TMOD objectives.
- Responsible to conduct TNA, prepare annual training plan, develop competency assessment system and manage the HRDF application.
- Coordinate training on leadership and management development
- Work closely with the managers/ supervisors in the training needs analysis process and map out annual training plans for management, operation, HR, support team and more
- Propose training and other interventions to close the performance gap and meet the training needs which focus on employee development
- Conduct, coordinate, facilitate and/or evaluate and gather feedback for the corporate training programs as well as the New Hires Orientation programs
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Work close with TA department in managing training requirement and development for newcomers – permanent employees, contract workers /FW, interns/practical students.
- Identify relevant structure and system to ensure effective training applications.
- Design prepare and order educational aids and material and manage in-house training facilities, rooms and equipment.
- Administer the Training Policy and Systems (EAP, Overseas Training, Industrial Training & Project Skills Training)
- Support the implementation of the Quality Management and Environmental, Health & Safety Management Systems (through training activities/programs implementation
- Assist in other Human Resource functions as and when assigned from time to time such as ER and EE activities
- Support other HR functions arising from business expansion
- Support in managing change
- Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Having working experience in related field
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
Passion and action on the roles and responsibilities.
Productivity and quality of work.
Have perseverance ability.
Able to deal with change factor.
Possess an integrity personality.
- Strong in communication skills
- Having TTT certificate certified from PSMB is an advantage
- Proficient in English and ability to communicate fairly a must.
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications a must.
- Possess of public relation skills an added advantage.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.