This job posting is no longer active
- Candidate will be working in a wafer manufacturing production line. Responsible for quality, productivity, cycle time, and will be accountable for their individual results.
- Candidate must be able to understand and resolve various job related problems within wafer manufacturing.
- Have a strong understanding of SPC, process reports and procedures.
- Must have good communication, problem solving, computer and teamwork skills.
- Candidate must be flexible, able to learn fast, and run multiple tools within the cell.
- Candidate will work a 12 hour AWS Shift and overtime as required.
- The candidate will work in a class 100 cleanroom.