7 or more years’ experience in industry in business analysis and requirements management from gaps assessment to recommendations
FUNCTIONAL / ANALYSIS
- MDM Project experience a MUST
- Prior Oracle ERP Applications experience around product/items related modules, like INV, BOM, PLM, ENG a big plus
- Oracle PDH Data Hub (PDH) and Oracle Agile Application experience a huge plus
- High level understanding of MDM processes
- High level understanding of Product lifecycle processes
- High level understanding of new product introduction, price books, order orchestration, support, especially as it relates to the product creation and usage.
- Ability to perform detailed study of the current processes and interview business stakeholders.
- Hands-on in data analysis, data capture, and data mapping
- Understand process best practices such Lean Six Sigma, lifecycle management
- Ability to work in agile or waterfall delivery environment and work with evolving requirements – balancing the short-term and long-term.
- Leads and coordinates business modeling efforts and requirements documentation
- Excellent communicator with good presence in business meetings
- Excellent project management skills to manage own activities and project tasks
- Lead discussions as needed
- Fosters communication across team and department including leading meetings and working sessions
- Articulate and professional demeanor
- Facilitator and manages conflicts well
- Must be able to create Data Flow Diagrams and process flow diagrams
- Must be able to create AS-IS and TO-BE ( as needed) process documentation along with requirements documentation
- Create Meta-data dictionary, Business Glossary, and MDM Business Rules Framework
- Author Domain Master Taxonomy, attributes, and Data Quality related functions
- MS Office, Visio fluency and PowerPoint is a must
- Nice to have: exposure to Six Sigma, Lean approach, Agile.
BIG PLUS: DISCRETIONARY
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) statements
- Data Domain Masters (one or more of Customer, Suppliers, Product…
- Background in operations and IT
- Oracle platform
- Happy to make a positive difference