1. Do shift online support for continuous production line and ensure equipment in good performance to meet the goals on quality, yield, and cost, utilization and cycle time.
2. Support the production Report the online machine status and issue to EE Leader and Engineer.
3. Perform DA product conversion and do well 6S job and ensure the continued and smoothed production line.
4. Support tech team to meet the goals on Machine Down time; Utilization; to improve MTBA / MTBF
5. Support Engineer for project follow up.
6. Give training Operator about machine operation and to improve their working skill.
7. Spare parts hand out; replacement; and make good record for tracking.
1, Diploma, Major in Engineering will be preferred.
2, Minimum 2years working experience in semiconductor manufacturing and familiar with maintenance and troubleshooting of Assy DA equipment.
3,Familiar with Hitachi DB700/800 and cure equipment and process, Familiar with machine trouble shooting and alarm handling
4,Responsible for shift machine status checking and device change
5,Good sense and follow up on quality issue and project
6,Experience on machine and tooling routine PM
7,Have the ability for report generation , focus on machine alarm analysis and trouble shooting
8,Good interpersonal and communication skill
9, Workable English.
10, Familiar with office software: Microsoft Word/excel/ Power point