We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Account management, Sales Operations. Act as worldwide account focal point for an OEM account and coordinate with customer, sales, engineering, supply teams to align to business requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Act as worldwide account focal point and coordinate with customer, sales, engineering, supply teams to align to business requirements.
2) Analyze customer forecasted demand and inventory levels. Results should meet HGST’s quarterly financial revenue plans, while minimizing finished goods and raw material liability. Evaluate risks, plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
3) Monitor product order backlog, and billings on a daily basis. Identify problem areas, and drive appropriate functional groups to correct.
4) Partner with logistics teams to determine and execute optimal supply chain for all product shipments, incorporating both cost and customer service metrics.
5) Review monthly reports and perform analysis on actual activity compared to the Sales Forecast outlook and company financial forecast plans. Assess and communicate opportunities and/or gaps in volume/revenue targets by maintaining a set of business metrics.
1) Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
2) Knowledge of SAP ERP system preferred
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4) Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
5) Experience managing cross functional teams or work groups
6) Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
7) 4 year degree or equivalent business experience preferred
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.