We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
In this position, the individual will participate in the logic verification of NAND Flash memory products. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, Masters preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing UVM testbenches for logic verification
- Testplan documentation and code reviews
- Verifying various features using targeted/random/corner-case/coverage tests
- Detailed debug and root-cause analysis of full-chip simulations failures, including RTL and digital circuits
- Regression management and code/functional coverage analysis
- Continual enhancements to testbench architecture and verification methodology
· Knowledge and experience with verification methodologies, UVM is must have, OVM and VMM are good to have
· Knowledge of scripting, such as Perl, Cshell, Kshell, or Python
· Knowledge of FLASH design, FLASH controller and storage devices is desirable
· Good to have Programming Knowledge; i.e, C, C++
· Good to have knowledge of Ref Model Development
· Good to have knowledge of Gate Level Verification
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Being able to work independently with limited or no supervision
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, Masters preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.