We have recently experienced rapid growth in our US Talent Acquisition team. As a key member of our team, we are seeking an experienced technical recruiting professional for a fulltime role who will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing to execution of offers. Serve as a technical specialist in sourcing, recruiting, and identifying qualified applicants for highly specialized and difficult to attract positions.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop staffing strategies to meet business needs.
- Identify potential candidates through creative sourcing techniques to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Screen and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering career opportunities.
- Maintain and update applicant tracking database.at Western Digital.
- Manage the hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance, including pre and post-closing candidates.
- Demonstrate teamwork and partnership within the Talent Acquisition team and cross functional groups (Compensation, HR Business Partners) to drive the recruiting process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of recruiting experience within high tech industries
- Experience supporting large global organizations
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing Senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Experience successfully building business partnerships using consultative recruiting approach
- Successful delivery on all deadlines and executing in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and sourcing technologies; prior experience with Taleo preferred.
- Able to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner - executive presence.
- Strong problem solving skills by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Proven organization skills - ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to continuously strive for process improvement.
- A positive, can-do attitude; being excited about the possibilities
- Strong business acumen
- Passionate about quality, including the quality of sourced candidates
- Expertise in MS Office tools - MS word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Certification is desirable
- Ideal candidate will have an interest in, knowledge of and experience recruiting for Software, Big Data, and Hardware industries