- SW/FW Engineer to develop & implement SW/FW Validation programs for advanced ASIC SoC.
- Hands on validation host platforms.
- Hands on Execution of FW code in Real-Time systems (model or real silicon board)
- Hands on Debug of FW code writing High-speed Controllers, and debugging real-time systems in a model.
- SW/FW Engineer with Experience in Visual studio or other advanced IDE.
- Excellent C code writing skills (C++ advantage).
- Experience with Validation host platforms – advantage.
- Experience in ASIC Validation systems – advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in device drivers – advantage.
- Experience & knowledge in real-time systems and SoC Architecture.
- Strong familiarity with High-speed controller methods and design considerations.
- 4-5 years of experience in ASIC Validation development or equivalent