We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
As part of the User Experience Team, The Website Optimization Manager is responsible for delivering business results by developing and maintaining website data intelligence initiatives, technical SEO implementation, A/B testing, personalization and other experience-based optimizations. You will be working collaboratively with brand teams, and development groups to ensure proper operation so that not only business requirements are met, but standards are maintained across web properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult across functional teams on testing strategy, and how site testing methodologies and tool capabilities could be leveraged to address business needs
- Use business requirements and objectives by defining, scoping, designing, and executing site tests
- Work cross-functionally and leverage various data sources to proactively identify, quantify, and prioritize the most impactful ways to increase consumer.
- Create A/B testing schedule to manage, and coordinate tests
- Implement and execute SEO strategies and tactics in order to increase organic website traffic, consumer sales, and lead generation.
- Experience with testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Target, BrightEdge, Optimisely, Maxymiser, Optimost, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of user experience design principles, cross-browser considerations and SEO best practice
- Knowledge of automated testing methodologies and machine learning applications
- Knowledge of content management system
- Knowledge of digital advertising and content monetization
- Experience working with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Adobe Analytics, DDM, AAM, Etc.
- Experience with dynamic content and personalization development
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.