Key Projects and Area of Responsibility:
- Monitor equipment performance with key equipment performance matrix including MTBF, MTTR, pareto analysis
- Certify and train maintenance/chemical technicians.
- Establish written procedures and specs for maintenance tech.
- Work with process engineering team to provide resolution/reduction of rework and scrap issues.
- Lead investigations for equipment related excursion and provide a solution.
- Provide 8D and executive summary to management and various department stake holders.
- Provide safety recommendations on equipment in addition ensuring tools meet QA site requirements.
- Utilization of Micro-computer applications – Excel, Power Point and industry standard system reporting.
- Vacuum Technology and knowledge.
- 5 years hands-on work experience in manufacturing production
- Understanding of failure mechanisms, ability to isolate determine root cause and repair.
- Effective team player including communicating with Maintenance, Manufacturing, Engineering and OEM vendors.
- Forum Notes, Excel and Word Computer Skills.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Knowledge in control systems, PLC (Process Logic Control)
- Communication skills and capacity to clearly communicate with peers, management, customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge 6 sigma methodology.
- Motion Control and DeviceNet
- High vacuum technology and leak detection by Helium with/without mass spectrometry.
- Project planning and execution.
- Data Analysis / Computer Skills.
- Problem Solving. Logical thinking and root cause analysis capability.
- Knowledge in control systems.
- Positive working attitude and work ethics.
- Effective time management