- Designs, implements and supports enterprise-wide TMOD COE organization development services, programs and toolkits.
- Provides expertise and recommendations on TMOD processes, operations, products and services, with input and guidance from best practices.
- Leverages experience and/or expertise to lead the design of Talent Management and OD processes in the areas of change management, off-site designs and facilitation (team building, strategic planning and process design), employee engagement, succession, and performance management.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as a team across various functions, and work independently in an ambiguous, constantly-changing environment with a relentless positive attitude.
- Uses consultative processes and approaches when engaging with HRBPs and business leaders to assess talent and organizational needs.
- Designs or selects best fit solution based on determining and aligning on success criteria.
- Designs and facilitates team/organization interventions to strengthen the organization culture, team health and performance.
- Provides expert facilitation of large group and small teams.
- Ability to effectively manage and cultivate impactful group discussions, navigate conflict, and have “humble” courage to challenge when appropriate to produce greater ownership and results in teams.
- Builds trust and credibility with leaders, to enable them to show vulnerability, and to be open to be pushed on by the facilitator in-service of what is best for the team and organization.
- Agile and Integrative thinker with strong business acumen.
- Takes an end-user design approach to create adaptable, easy-to-use tools and resources for our U.S./international HR partners and business leaders to support development and to build capability.
- Uses organizational subject matter expertise in development and implementation of high quality, cost-effective organizational effectiveness products, programs and services.
- Provides consulting support and services, understands business needs and creates actionable solutions, tools and resources in various organization management, people development, assessments, HR, organization design and performance areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10-12 years of experience working in specific organizational development roles or teams in a publicly traded company – preferably with experience implementing OD services and solutions within a 10B+ global organization. Demonstrated ability to thrive in a diverse, matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and strategies into critical talent and workforce plans and initiatives.
- Adaptable, have multiple OD/facilitation tools in their consulting repertoire to adjust in-the moment and enable a successful group process result.
- Proven experience in the design and development of organizational capability tools, templates, and methods to implement initiatives as well as educate HR teams and business leaders on organizational capability concepts and approaches.
- Process oriented, uses strong project management skills to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously with numerous stakeholders in a fast-paced work environment.
- Skilled or certified in personality and 360 assessments, coaching, facilitation and consulting
- Demonstrated ability to assess and manage client expectations using structured methods, tools and processes such as; contracting and rules of engagement.
- High energy with a positive customer-centric attitude, and commitment to producing high quality products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, gifted in creating executive level business presentations and communications.
- Proven ability to work with and influence a wide range of cross-functional work teams and leaders within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop excellent credibility and rapport with people at all organizational levels.
- Deployment of expert skills, knowledge and abilities in organization development/ effectiveness technical content domains (e.g., performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, workforce planning, business culture alignment, change management).
- Internal or external consulting experience with a combination of change management and organizational development expertise in a large, global organization preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree, MS/MBA (or equivalent) in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Business Management, Human Resources Psychology, or related field preferred.