Design and document firmware for hard disk drive. Follow established development process and firmware coding guidelines. Participate and contribute to design meetings, test planning and code reviews. Lead technical projects to work with cross functional and cross site teams.Mentor and support junior engineers. Available for travel within United States a few times a year.
- BS with 2+ years experience or equivalent in related engineering or computer field.
- Solid experience in C++ programming, python.
- Agile development, experience with real time embedded system.
- Enterprise code development experience.
- Knowledge of SATA and SAS interface.
- Storage industry experience very desirable.