1. Manages package development activities of removable product group.
2. Defines, develops and qualifies new semiconductor packages and maintains quality of existing packages.
3. Manages package feasibility and integrity analysis.
4. Working with the factories and other engineers, manages package characterization and cost effectiveness studies.
5. Coordinates with factories worldwide on the high volume introduction of new packages and assembly processes.
6. Responsible for various packaging specifications, Bill of Materials and reports.
7. Represents Package engineering in cross-functional teams and ensures that packages are qualified and introduced into production in a timely manner while meeting all reliability and quality requirements.
8. Manages assembly yield improvement and package cost reduction programs.
9. Responsible for maintaining package roadmaps for the product lines.