- Contribute to the next generation Tegile IntelliFlash OS development in the area of SAN protocols.
- Contribute to new features and enhancements at all layers of the SCSI protocol stack (FC/iSCSI transport drivers and SCSI target and LUN drivers).
- Provide enhancements to SAN HA clustering software.
- Analyze and fix performance issues in the storage stacks.
- Analyze critical field issues and provide fixes for the same.
- Write scripts/tools for troubleshooting and analysis.
Ideal candidate would be someone with:
- 6-8 years of system programming experience.
- Strong 'C' programming and problem solving skills.
- Background in storage software, device drivers and storage protocols (FC, iSCSI, SCSI) essential.
- Strong fundamentals in systems/kernel software essential, preferably with working experience in Linux/Unix like operating systems.
- Experience in virtualization hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V) would be a major plus.
- Knowledge of High Availability clustering would be a major plus.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities within the team would be essential, given that we work with small, high performance teams.
- Excellent team player with a strong sense of ownership of the product.