We are looking for a Kernel hacker with User space experience who is interested in joining a fast
growing company building next generation storage, you will be part of a talented group of engineers
in a very open and transparent environment.
• Our product is based on a very highly customized version of ZFS, we have solved the challenges
of deduplication and made great strides in caching algorithms making them effective and our product
• Our appliance is plugs into various storage ecosystems given the plugins we have developed
• We have a feature rich solution that solves most data storage requirements
Our Ideal candidate would be someone who
• Has strong C programming background ( C++ a plus )
• Experience developing, modifying building Unix/Linux kernel ( Solaris or illumos a big plus )
• Experience working with various Storage protocols and networking background: TCP/IP, UDP,
SNMP, ISCSI, SAS, SATA, SCSI, etc.
• ZFS experience would be a major plus
• SMB experience would be a major plus
• Experience with clustering solutions
• Passion for building scalable and high performance Filesystem
• Experience in Shell and Perl scripting
• Willing to work night shift in India to align with US working hours.
We understand that you may not have all the required qualities or have necessarily dealt with the
challenges we have, however we would like to hire a great engineer who likes solving problems and
delivering a strong data storage solution for our customers.
What you will be doing
• You will contribute to the development of high performance storage system with deduplication,
compression, replication and snapshots
• You will assist with performance analysis and use the outcome of the same to deliver code that
makes our Storage system the best
• Help design and develop tools for detection and analysis of stability issues
• Help design and build a proactive response ecosystem for our storage appliance that will help us
respond better to situations before they become a problem
• Help with crash analysis of critical field issues and provide fixes for the same
• Building toolkits for Customer Solutions team, tools that help during POC, deployment and ongoing