We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for collecting, validating, analyzing and communicating financial and operational data to support operations management.
- Maintenance of BOMs and costs for contract manufactured inventory.
- Support month-end close through journal entries and reconciliations.
- Analyze actual costs and explain variances to standards.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others.
- Participate on cross-functional teams on new projects and integration of systems.
- Reconcile intercompany transaction activity between subsidiaries.
- Special projects as required
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or equivalent.
· Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through three to five years of Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment (standard costing system).
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.