We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
This position is within Silicon Technology and Manufacturing (STM) Organization at Western Digital, focusing on 3D NAND flash and future memory technologies. We are looking for a candidate who has strong technical skills, is innovative, and likes to solve problems. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Support failure analysis on different memory products which involves detailed electrical analysis for fault isolation and defect characterization through various analytical tools for example: SEM, OBIRCH, Photo Emission, etc.
- Generate failure analysis models and determine root cause of failures.
- Identify process improvements to increase yield and device reliability based on the defects found in FA.
- Coordinate failure analysis jobs between internal customers and other members of the FA team.
- Develop new capabilities to improve FA success rate through new tool evaluation and FA method development.
- Generate and present FA reports to internal customers.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Computer Engineering or any related field
· Understanding of MOS devices and semiconductor fabrication processes.
· Job related experience in semiconductor companies or relevant course work and hands-on laboratory projects related to micro-electronics and device physics.
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.