We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are looking for someone who can work in an Agile development environment as part of a multi-site/multi-disciplinary team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tasks may include coding, debugging, and integrating firmware, as well as the integration, regression, and requirement testing of complex SW/HW systems.
- This position may require business travel in support of product development and system testing.
- The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the development, implementation, verification and debug of SSD firmware features.
- You will be contributing in one or more of the following domains: SSD Host Interfaces (PCIe/NVMe/SATA), FTL management, NAND Flash Management, Caching, and Development/Test Infrastructure.
· This position requires a BSEE, BSCE, or BSCS (MSEE, MSCE, MSCS preferred) with 6+ years of related experience in Firmware development.
· The individual must have detailed knowledge of RTOS and microprocessor architecture, and the individual must be comfortable working with hardware.
· Knowledge and expertise in assembly language coding is preferred.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.