In this position, the individual will work with all stakeholders to address all aspects of procurement management for services, goods, including procurement support, supplier management, supply-base strategy, market trends assessment, pricing, etc.
- Understand business service needs, request for quotation, negotiate pricing, commercial and supply agreements with suppliers.
- Lead quarterly negotiation with suppliers to achieve quarterly and yearly cost reduction.
- Negotiate legal contracts such as NDA, GPA with suppliers.
- Coordinates procurement activities with manufacturing, quality, planning and engineering departments.
- Establish, implement, and administer system and process to evaluate, monitor, report and manage supplier performance and improvement (incl. QBR’s).
- Monitor commodity market trends; effectively reflect market dynamic in terms of supply, cost, etc.
- Requires domestic or global expertise of assigned commodities.
- Performs cost analysis for designated commodities.
- Develop and execute a supply-base strategy to meet the Company’s business growth and requirements.
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with existing and potential suppliers to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive cost reduction / avoidance activities for all related procurement services.