Responsible for developing advanced metrology solution for CD, profile, film thickness and topography using FIB (focused Ion Beam) and CDSEM. Candidate is expected to work closely with heads process R&D engineers to develop the new metrology solution with advanced algorithm, and to support daily metrology measurement operation for all development projects. Candidate will be part of a R&D team that provide all aspects of metrology support for R&D of advanced magnetic recording heads process, and work in collaboration with the another dedicated manufacture metrology team.
- MS/PH.D degree in one of following areas: Physics, Materials Science or other related science fields.
- Experiences in the metrology field to support research and development or manufacture in high tech industry or a related research environment. Familiar with metrology technology such as AFM, FIB, SEM, TEM.
- Have good data analysis experience utilizing industry standard solutions.
- Experience with programming language such as MatLab or other high level program languages for customized metrology algorithms development.
- Effective communication skill in all aspects. Proficient in English in speaking, and writing.
- Must be a team player.