- In this position you will be part of the Memory System team.
- You will be a focal point between several teams: ASIC, Flash and Firmware.
- You will define interfaces between “Controller” and “Flash” and characterize Flash vs. performance spec.
- You will analyze all that is related to “Flash” behavior at different environments and conditions, using advanced tools and equipment.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent – must
- At least 5-7 years of experience strong background working as a multidisciplinary engineer (Hardware+ Firmware)
- Experience in writing Specs and definitions- must
- Experience in Logic Design- big advantage
- Strong analytical skills – advantage
- Background in semiconductors, device physics and flash memory-advantage
- Good communication skills and data analysis, willing to learn
- Ability to independently work with local and abroad teams