We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and implements requirements for complex systems and subsystems.
- Collaborates with Firmware and ASIC personnel to explore performance and power trade-offs upon different use-cases and system conditions.
- Determines specs and working parameters for ASIC / FW compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of the overall system.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves product deficiencies.
- Responsibilities include analysis of new technologies, and drive of design decisions based on both empirical and theoretical data.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in development of embedded systems.
- Experience in Firmware or ASIC design – big advantage.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Work effectively as a team member, both locally and across the organization.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.