We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare 6 Quarterly Budgets for the company as the fiscal year progresses from each quarter to the next
- Perform management report on a weekly basis, prepare company forecasts in collaboration with cross-functional team members and provide explanations for variances from prior expectations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monthly closing report process for Business
- Supports leadership with ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Develop financial models to support new initiatives as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years Accounting/Finance or Analytics Environment Experience
- Strong Analytical, Quantitative Presentation Skills
- Strong Strategic Thinking and Leadership Skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experienced in SAP
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.