1. As a business system administrator, the individual will be responsible for timely and comprehensive system preparation, execution and support for quarterly & monthly forecasting processes in EPBCS Workforce and Spend models
2. Closely co-ordinate with GL team during month end close for actuals data integrity between Cloud ERP and EPBCS
3. Perform administration and maintenance activities including but not limited to master data management, business rules, reports, security, performance monitoring etc.
4. Responsible for Cloud Planning support activities including but not limited to providing support to global finance users during forecasting, close schedules and ad-hoc analytic reporting in EPBCS
5. Collaborate with the teams onsite and IT offshore for issue resolutions, bug fixes, enhancements and system improvements
6. The individual should be proficient with the needs of corporate finance
7. Provide training and onboarding support to the end-users including system overview & ad-hoc reporting in Smart View
8. Will serve as an EPBCS enricher in Oracle DRM, validating and approving any Department requests
1. Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of financial planning experience
2. 5+ years of Hyperion planning and Smart view experience
3. Experience or knowledge on EPBCS is a big plus
4. Functional and technical understanding of budgeting and planning applications and processes.
5. Strong understanding of finance/accounting and management reporting
6. Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
7. Basic knowledge on SAP BPC is a plus
8. Advanced MS Excel skills