Location: Binan Laguna
Req ID: JR-0000037251
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
To perform implementations and detailed activities for continuous machine/ process development and productivity improvement. Provide direct and immediate support to the manufacturing operations in terms of machine troubleshooting and repair, daily maintenance execution, daily tool parametric monitoring through data collections, machine qualifications and actively supports to process and yield teams
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads & Supervises a group of technicians to supports the production and properly executes the assigned task.
2. Prepares and submits required daily reports.
3. Performs task in the cell/ machine/ process as assigned.
4. Assist the engineer/s in performing line qualification prior to manufacturing use.
5. Supports engineering activities and functions as directed.
6. Performs details of activities based on the written documented procedures and defined engineering instructions.
7. Performs immediate machine troubleshooting and repairs/ conversions/ set-up and or qualifications.
8. Performs other duties as maybe assigned by the equipment engineer/ unit manager.
9. Actively support and participate in the continuous improvement concept with peers within the section.
10. Conduct/ Implement 5’s
Minimum Education and Experience :
1. At least college level (technical courses) or Technical Vocational graduate.
2. With or without relevant experience.
Technical Competencies :
Behavioral Competencies :
1. Must have initiative to improve skills and contribution to the achievement of the team’s goals.
2. Self Confidence
Can express opinions and knowledge openly
Will not back down when it is important.
Leadership Competencies :
1. Teamwork/ Team Leadership
Must be a team player
Actively participates in team driven goals and could lead unit process level.
General Skills :
1. Problem Solving
Can solve daily encountered problems typically reactive & proactive
2. Computer knowledge
Can understand basic computer use (word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..)
3. Negotiation skills
Can usually get agreement to accomplish task from peers without intervention from immediate supervisor.
4. Planning and time management
Plans and manages personal and daily time to accomplish goals.
5. Verbal and Written Presentation skills
Can precisely present activities, projects and answers to immediate supervisor the daily activities in a clear and concise form.
6. Customer Service Orientation
Understands and meets internal customer expectations for response time, tool repair machines uptime, and is proactive in meeting them.
Adaptability / Personal situation:
1. Performs other tasks as maybe assigned by the immediate supervisor or manager.
2. Must be tenacious and can overcome minor obstacles / set backs in the project completion. Needs frequent assistance
3. Can work under intense pressure
4. Willing to work extended hours and on shifting basis when required.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.