We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 3D NAND Memory Characterization of & lead integration efforts with cross-functional teams.
- System Design & Firmware feature development for enterprise SSD products
- Algorithm design & validation on test platforms including drive-level testing.
- Conduct platforms evaluation, evaluate alternate solutions and generate comprehensive report with bold and justified conclusion.
- BS in Electrical or Computer engineering with Masters preferred, plus 3-5 years of related experience.
- Good software skills for data extraction, processing and analysis.
- Experience with statistical analysis tools will be a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with people in the team.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.