Administrator 3, System Administrator
Location: Bangalore India
Req Id: JR-0000036387
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Implimenting and maintaining datacenters Overall sandisk in India.
Maintaining of the ESX/ESXi 5.x and 6.x Servers, vCenter, looking into day-to-day activities of Production database, Monitoring its growth and performance.
Deploying & configuring and maintaining the Jenkins master servers and slaves.
Generating data centre related performance reports using vRealize operation manager.
Working on VM Snapshot related issues.
Managing existing ESXi or ESX hosts with vCenter Server.
Using vSphere Hot-add and Hot plug features to dynamically Add CPU and RAM.
Adding, Modifying and Removing Virtual hardware.
Troubleshooting various issues related to HA, DRS, VMotion.
Proficient experience on VMware Esx/Esxi Servers 4.x, 5.x, 6.x VSphere Client and vCenter Server, to manage extensive internal VM farm.• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with vSphere 5.0 and 5.1 including features like HA and DRS.proficient expe
• Creating, Deploying and Cloning of virtual machines and Templates
• Analyzing and troubleshooting the performance of CPU, Memory, Disk, NIC cards on VM.
• Creating and managing Resource pools, Setting Reservation, Shares and Limits.
• Convert physical machines to virtual machines (P2V) and virtual machines to virtual machines (V2V) with VMware Converter.
• Troubleshooting Vmotion and SVmotion related issues.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.