We are looking for a Mobile Automation Engineer who can think holistically about our processes for writing quality software and who can help us find a good balance between automated tests and manual tests.
- Write and maintain functional and performance test plans
- Build and maintain automation frameworks and tests for mobile native apps (iOS, Android)
- Reproduce, isolate, and debug issues
- Report high level automation and issue status
- Bachelor’s degree or hands-on education in CS fundamentals
- 5+ years in QA automation
- Experience in building automation tests and frameworks from scratch, i.e Appium or Espresso
- Solid programming languages skills
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and quick learner