This position involves design and implementation of FW in C language for RT-embedded products, in order to create the next generation Solid State Drives for consumer and enterprise products.
Typical activities involve design and implementation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, drivers for HW cores, and implementation of storage interfaces such as PCIe NVMe – to deliver the future cutting-edge storage products.
The firmware development is done on multiple environments: PC with full HW simulation (C language in Visual Studio), FPGA board, and on the final product.
This position involves managerial responsibilities, such as managing the execution of the team’s tasks with the highest quality, develop the team to create a high performance team, focus on results and drive for execution.
This position involves working closely with excellent colleague engineers, coping with complex challenges, innovating, and developing products that will be sold in millions of units.
· Managerial experience
· Proven profile of excellency
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience in RT / embedded systems, using C/C++ development
· Previous RTOS experience (e.g. ThreadX / MQX / Nucleus / VxWorks / Embedded Linux) – Advantage
· Experience in ARM or ARC processors family, debugging environments and tools – Advantage
· Capable of developing wide system view for complex embedded systems
· Previous record for inventions of complex software algorithms and data structures