Tegile Systems, a Western Digital Brand is a manufacturer of flash and hybrid storage arrays based in Newark, California. Tegile hybrid and all flash arrays exceed the performance and capacity expectations of the most demanding enterprise customers. The Tegile Intelliflash array along with Intellicare a cloud based proactive analytics platform is a compelling storage solution for enterprise applications. Tegile IntelliCare™ makes it easy to manage your storage. With the help of built-in predictive analytics, it’s easy to optimize for efficiency and prevent issues before they happen. Tegile flash storage systems also natively support SAN (iSCSI, Fibre Channel) and NAS (NFS, and SMB 3.0) storage protocols, creating true unified storage.
The product management team at Tegile Systems works very closely with Customers, Engineering, Sales and Marketing to design and deliver a compelling storage solution that excels in the market. As part of the product management team you will develop solutions and features that are innovative and increase the appeal and market success of our storage platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand emerging enterprise storage technologies, market conditions and customer use requirements.
- Manage the development of new features from concept through planning, build, test and market delivery.
- Work with engineering teams and field teams on evangelizing new initiatives and technologies
- Work with other engineering teams at Western Digital to find synergies and translate them into innovative solutions
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar experience in relevant field
- Experience working with SAN and NAS protocols, virtualization and mission critical infrastructure
- Experience with Windows and Enterprise Linux Operating systems
- 5 years experience in product management role in an enterprise storage company
- Nice to have an understanding of IT automation frameworks and API, experience with Openstack, experience with container orchestration tools.