As a senior technical member of the Product Design Engineering (PE) team, the position is responsible for …
* Defining the Manufacturing Test Flows & Methodologies to meet customer & quality requirements (DPPM targets).
* Participating to New Product Migration from R&D to High Volume Manufacturing Phase including supporting relevant technical issues during the product lifecycle
* Representing the PE team in various cross functional discussions, providing realistic commitments to program team and accordingly driving the deliveries from the team members.
* Failure Analysis & RMA support for internal & customer issues seen on our products respectively during qualification or after deployment.
* Monitoring & improving the product yield, test time and DPPM. Should become an expert at using the available data gathering/analysis tools.
* Identification of innovative Test solutions that either drive test costs down or improve team productivity/test efficiency.