We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our Launch program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
- Current student, pursuing a Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Communication, or related field and graduating between December 2017 and June 2018
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Interest in HDD, flash, semiconductor, components, nonvolatile memory industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, market research and marketing program management
- Ability to work as individual contributor or as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of current marketing strategy and techniques. Must have strong communications skills, attention to detail and the ability adapt and perform within a challenging and ever changing environment.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading
portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and
disk-based solutions. Deployed by
the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital
solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data
Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does
not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set
forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information
click here. Este empleador
participa in E-Verify.