We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Improve hardware and software capability for Vision
designs, and develops software systems in conjunction with hardware
product development and identify improvement
- Lead project from development state until deployment
- Other ad-hoc projects from management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Science
or Information Technology related fields
- A Master’s in engineering, science, and
information technology or machine vision system software engineer would be an
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the electronics industry with or related field.
- New graduates are welcomed 1 year.
- Skilled in MS Office, Basic programming,
- If have experience and capable of software programming, mechanical and electronics
interfacing in software applications (COGNEX In-Sight, HALCON, NI
Vision, C#, C++, VS.NET) will be advantageous.
- Previous experience as a system engineer or
engineering related field.
- Demonstrate a fluent level of English proficiency
(written / verbal)
- Good analytical skills, statistically oriented and
knowledge in mathematics modeling
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and
relational skills to develop a good relationship within the
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work
collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.