Technician 4, Engineering (Process Technician)
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist engineer for new material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
- · Assist engineer in continuous improvement on direct/indirect material cost down, UPH & yield enhancement program.
- · Assist engineer in AI/engineering build, execute DOE/ evaluation and data collection
- · Manage engineer’s logistic needs.
- · Any other duties assigned from time base on schedule and unscheduled activities
- · Handle abnormal Lots disposition & RCA
- · Diploma in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
- · 2+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
- · Experiences in Thin Die Wire Bonding& Multi die stack Wire bonding and familiar with K&S Iconn/ Icon Plus/ Ultra.
Generic & Functional Skills / competencies
- · Must have experience and knowledge at FOL/EOL Assembly process
- · Create program, optimization and manage golden recipe.
- · Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JMP, DOE,).
- · A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- · Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- · Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- · Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.