Engineer or Sr Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineering
Location: HGST Sarawak
Req. Id: JR-0000036138
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage quality KPI towards better quality and customer satisfaction.
· Proactively feedback and collaborate with FE team for any potential quality issue in early stage via Spotfire analysis.
· Participate in Risk Assessment via Quality tools e.g. BPM, error-proofing, and FMEA.
· Act as Coordinator for Change Review.
· Conduct Quality Process audit and follow up on audit finding for process improvement.
· Participate in Compliance audit / IMS Audit.
· Prepare and review investigation report i.e. 8D Report, CI package, and etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong communication.
· Good in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
· Good time management, leadership skills, presentation skills, assertive.
· Trained in statistics or Six Sigma, knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards will be an added advantage.
Western Digital Corporation is the world's largest storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solution. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solution are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.