Trainer 1, Operation Training
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct classroom training for New Hire operators.
· Plan, develop, and deliver technical training sessions to Direct Labor employees.
· Develop criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of training activities.
· Develop training materials.
· Document training events.
· Compile and publish training metrics.
· Identify potential quality problems, compliance gaps, and possible process efficiency improvements to production management.
· Provide feedback and corrective action from the daily defect review.
· Train and certify Direct Labor on general training and production process
· Participate in SGA / Kaizen activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others or equivalent).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.