Senior Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering (SiP Burn In Engineer)
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Mechatronic / Electrical engineering or Equivalent qualification
• >3 years’ experience in BGA testing / Component Burn In equipment & process engineering. Have knowledge on Burn In Equipment, Burn In Board, socket & process.
• Able to hands on and provide Systematic problem analysis.
• Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems,
• Good leadership/Team player and able to work independently.
• Strong in DMAIC or 8D methodology
• Able to lead group of technician to sustain PM, Trouble shooting and conversion.
• Be responsible for Burn In Process Equipment Engineering PM and day to day sustaining.
• Responsible to liaise with NPI, process engineering and Equipment vendor on Equipment upgrading and qualification for new process/product
• Be responsible to drive Equipment improvement project, quality improvement and Productivity project
• Responsible to prepare Equipment specification, Equipment qualification & commissioning till release to Production.
• Responsible for new tooling/Burn In Board set up & buyoff.
• Responsible to machine/tooling modification/upgrading to meet product quality and new requirement.
• To improve machine MTBF, OEE, Jam Count, Yield & Uptime
• Responsible to provide technical training to Engineer and technician.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.